View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieDebbie View Post
Well Melody you've done it again. You have totally inspired me, and I WILL start growing my own sprouts.

Since I got sick, my hubby and I have shopped exclusively at an organic store and have changed our lifestyle. He jokes with family and friends that we have gone all 'hippy'. I've been toying with the idea of growing our own vegies, but its not quite feasible on a suburban plot with a one year old massive puppy running around. But sprouts! Why didn't I think of it before? Thank you so much for the idea.

I've already found your youtube video, but perhaps a link here could save others time looking it up. I've yet to get myself a Facebook account, but when I do I'll be sure to look you up, thank you.

Thanks for the info re: Broccolli sprouts having major benefits. I will start with those. I absolutely love alphalfa, so I'm sure the Broccolli will win me over, especially since I will have nurtured them.

That is so cool.

Here is a link to a video I made YEARS ago when I began to learn how to sprout. This link will of course link you all to all my videos, many of which are of my husband using the Vitamix to make ice cream and you all will fall off of your chairs. rofl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjwlIRrKRy0

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote