View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 04:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote----Asking him to reply is crutial to his treatment for his ailment (nastyness), and a part of his recovery process should he see fit to join the HUMAN race, some doctors are just too full of themselves to apologise but if they can find it in their big ego's it will make them a better doctor for it. ---Unquote

OMG, Sandel, thank youuuu! I needed a laugh really badly tonight, and you were there for me

Desi, your last post makes me feel better, you have your sense of humor back I sure hope & pray that things get better for you quickly. Have one of my spoons, please... they aren't doing me any good right now anyway. <sigh> I'd give you more, but I have to manage to go to Wal-Mart today. Been shopping at the corner 7-11 too long now, getting too expensive.

Tell Bill I said thanks too. My Michael is like that too, scared off one Dr., had the quack shaking in his boots. We haven't seen the guy since, even though we still go to the same clinic and see a different Dr..... me thinks he's hiding, lol! But the more hubbies we have standing up for us with Dr.s, the better... I think they should be afraid, physically. It seems the only way to get them to understand pain is to threaten them with some of their own!

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote