Thread: I Decided.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 10:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I Decided.

Last few the night was horrible for me. It was painful. For the past few nights I haven't been sleeping just laying in bed in the cursed half sleep state....praying and trying to force myself to sleep. Ugh. So whIle I've been dealing with that I've also been dealing with some very new very harsh and new limitations.....
So with my new spread it now continuing very rapidly, and aggressively....
I'm still waiting for the Ketamine infusion too...of course the insurance isn't making it any easier....
So last night right before I logged on to NT I had myself a little epiphany. The negative venting that I do from time to time, thought can be therapeutic from time to time, wasn't what I needed right now! I needed the positive and good, the healthy and strong that can be made from these long battles!
I also have thought of a kind of documentary/fundraising/awareness idea I don't want to go to far into it but if my lawsuit pans out.... I might just have found an inner calling to keep me going....
Some inner food for thought anyways...
Still a tough night, and longer road as head though. I made a few tweaks to my poem this morning I meant to make last night and forgot to last night.lol. my Crps has really been messing up my memory lately here's hoping for a better day for us all!!!!
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (10-21-2014), RSD ME (10-23-2014)