View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 01:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

{{{{{{{{{billie}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I agree you are a very strong person in my eyes too!!!!!
Thats ok that you wont take the title.Just means your humble.
Which makes you shine even more in my eyes..heehee
I wish with all my heart that i lived closer to you,so i could help you!!!
I am glad to hear that you have someone coming in though.
You said you have a laptop.If at possible.Please try not to lift it TOO much..ok
I imagine it is very difficult living alone..Just have whoever is there to make things available before they leave.I'm not trying to boss.I just worry about you.
I am not sure about whether or not you can have both puter hooked to a printer.I will ask my hubby and see if he knows.
About the gas passing.It is VERY important as someone else said to get that out.You have had many surgeries so i am sure they told you..
With the tummy laproscopic it may settle in your shoulder and if you hold it back it wont be good.
I am so sorry that your hubbys family and yourself got into it over the summer.Whatever it was about.Like you said...We are suppose to forgive..
If they cant..Then thats on them-You have alot to deal with right now and cant be weighed down with all that.
Maybe in time....I hope and pray...
You are always in my thoughts and prayers billie.
{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
Idealist
It's good to see you too.
It has been a long time..I will start another thread..dont wanna jump into billies here..LOL

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote