Thread: I Decided.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 05:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

No thanks required! But thank you. It really means a lot to me too...the trademark burning pain we all have and loathe and sometimes feel consumed by.....truly does forge a strength I think some of us forgetc or can't see in ourselves. I know I'm guilty of sometimes wallowing in my own misery s little. But when you have to deal with what we have to deal with on a daily basis constantly, and I mean constantly it's easy to do sometimes.
I guess today is a good/bad day lol! Bad in that my pain is horrid, but good that emotionally I think I've turned a kind of new leaf so to speak. I'm sure I'll still have days I'll want to cry, or feel like screaming with frustration. It's always harder in the beginning, when you're still figuring out your new limitations, and what you can or cannot do. But I'll get there....
I'm just really glad that my poem which as an artist, I used to play guitar and write my own music and am still a singer, is a piece of my soul, could touch yours and maybe find some of your own strength!
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (10-21-2014), RSD ME (10-23-2014)