Thread: I Decided.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 11:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Havimg the fight we all are on makes me think in many occasion there is no reason any more to be here,but when I see someone struggle with pain and confusion ,the call of the heart makes me comeback and who I'm , a person who want so support and give comfort to others like me.
We all,will experienced and suffer bad and good days ,many days bad are more often nit know one thing,we all care and wish non of us ever suffer any more ,hope,and faith got me all this time always hoping for better days and I hope same better days for you,I'm not in many times the most logic and well express person but I mean good and always support will be coming from my Side ,so I'm here and telling you ,it will be ok soon,relief will come in some way just wait for it .
I had the past month the most awful time ever but I did survive and I'm still trying to move on ,at least I'm still here ,alive giving hope to others ,don't give up,keep being yourself and give the best of you, many we care for real and sure we all understand ,even when we are not here,we do support and understand each others pain,gentle soft hugs and never give up ,your dreams and talented mind shouldn't be waited ,write and we will read ,share your life and emotions ,we need something to believe on ,is your turn now to makes us stay here for you,we all love you and support ,sadness ,kick the butt away and share whatever is in your mind ,is important to sharer,always follow the path you suppose to and try again and again,you are always bless ,keep that in mind ,with love ,Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (10-23-2014)