View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 08:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default another update

Ok so i have had a little go on since my last post. I went back to that doc. He sat down and pulled up my mri and said this is your problem i am going to send you for epidural injection and keep you on your restrictions. I was like wait you fully released me. He says oh i will get that fixed. So epidural didnt work. Went back to the doc. He said well since that didnt work i am going to send you to another therapist of sorts. I was like sure. Anything that might help me. He sends me to a fce! So my lawyer tells my the woman i am being sent to has a reputation for giving invalid fce. So im thinking no worries. I will do my best it will be fine. Lol still invalid. But i did get new retrictions. 25 pd occ limited walking. So go back to doc thinking great im screwed. He didnt even mention it. Sent me to a neurosurgeon. So i go there. Really liked the guy. But all he did was read my mri paper i brought him. I kinda figured he would also look at the dvds i went and got for him but he didnt. So he tells me that u have a severe spinal problem that he cant fix with surgery. Tells me he wants me to see one of their doctors because he thinks i can get better with proper medication. So he prescribes me gabapentin 300mg 3 times a day. So they were going to send me to the other doc right then but couldnt get ahold of my adjuster of course. So a few days later that office calls and tells me the adjuster denied it so thats all they can do for me. Yesterday i get a letter from my lawyer saying the ic has stopped medical and ttd checks and mmi well be determined. So now im sitting here with no money coming in. I have an appointment with the lawyers doc at the end of nov. The gabapentin has helped alot with my nerve pain. But i have no doctor to fall back on for upping my dosage because my body is getting used to it. Also it has only helped with nerve pain. My low back pain is still there and my hip is getting worse and worse. I fell down for the first time yesterday. So thats me right now lol
brites80 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote