View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 01:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello

All!! Good to see you! Billie you have me terrified about meeting with Neurologist next week about SCI, but I've waited so long for meeting I'm going, and in any case I have a funny feeling he's going to tell me he wont give me one because it would confuse the other problems in my gut, and they have to be dealt with very soon, (October) surgically, so I think he will just put me off again, ie. for the fourth time.
My last MRI, about 6 weeks ago showed that C. verts are beginning to crumble, and I think that is why I have neck pain, and a weak Left arm. I cant carry anything in that hand, but am I bothered? I still go swimming, not often enough though. I think I am luckier than many. My divine grandchild is one tomorrow. I took a picture of her, and got it into a national magazine. They paid £100 for it, which will go towards her college fund, or her first pair of shoes!! My eldest daughter seems to have found herself a lovely boyfriend after going out with a psychotic nutcase for the last two years. I'm so relieved.
Next week I'm off to London with my best friend. We have wangled a terrific deal on a swanky hotel in Mayfair and my son has got us free tickets for the London fashion week, and a preview viewing of a film that hasnt yet been released to the public, so life is quite good really, it will be a real adventure for us country bumpkins. I used to live in London, and I love going back, but my husband hates cities.
Big thanks to whoever it is started this site.
marijo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote