View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 02:21 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel's daugther View Post
My daughter has had inpatient Ketamine with Dr. North twice now. He is a wonderful doctor and his fellows (you will see them the most) are wonderful. I know a few other people who have go see him too. We would all say it is/was diffidently worth the trip. You have to have someone stay with you during the infusion which is in the ICU. The nurses are great and very helpful. There is also a place you can stay after and before the infusion call the SECU house. It's $30 a night and you will need to stay at least 1 night after infusion (we usually stay 2 nights after infusion) They also have a dinner every night for their guests. Sounds like you will drive as we have to fly home (Illinois) so maybe you would not have to stay if you don't want too. Please give this treatment a try, it has helped my daughter so much, best of luck to you.
It's so good to hear from someone who has been to CPI and had Dr. North. And even better to know how much you like him and have had success. How far apart were her treatments and why did she need a second? I have heard that people often need boosters after having it, but didn't realize it's possible to have to go through the whole treatment twice. Is hers now is remission? Also, do you mind telling me how much the whole thing costs and did you have insurance that covered your daughter's treatments? That's one worry I have is that my insurance won't cover it at all or cover much. What kind of insurance did you have and how much of the whole treatment charges and doctor bills did it cover? Thanks so much for any questions you can answer! I'm so glad that your daughter is doing better.
Denise
joopiter296 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote