View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 03:37 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

[QUOTE=Samanthajoy;1104557]Hello, I was wondering if I can get another opinion from my MRI results and nerve conduction studies? Dealing with a lot of pain that runs down my neck to the right shoulder and arm. I also experience electrical sensation down the right side of neck shoulder and arm that started approximately 2 months ago . Sometimes has affected my right hand. I had surgery on my neck in 2012 because my spinal cord was compressed. All help is appreciated.

Nerve conduction test says Minimal right C5 paraspinal irritation. Clinical correlation is advised.

MRI report says
Cervical alignment is appropriate. Cervical fusion is noted at C5-C6 and C7. Vertebral height is maintained. Craniocervical junction appears normal. Prevertebral soft tissues show no abnormality. Marrow and cord signal are within normal limits. Cervical degenerative change is as follows:
C2-C3: No significant abnormality.
C3-C4: Mild disc osteophytic bulge is present. No impingement.
C4-C5: Central disc osteophytic protrusion is present. This effaces the anterior thecal sac but does not clearly impinge upon the exiting nerve roots or cord.
C5-C6: Osteophytic ridging is present without convincing evidence of impingement.
C6-C7: Central osteophytic spurring is present. There is no impingement.
C7-T1: No significant abnormality

I added more information in the beginning of information. Thanks
Samanthajoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote