View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 10:28 AM
artist

artist

Hi there,

It's so sweet of you to take the trouble to fill us in, thank you! I have to be really short on the net, continuous storms here which blow out the ethernet; everyone in my village had their ports fried a few days ago, including me, I'm using my horrid backup!

Anyway, I had the swallowing problem, it lasted at least a year, I got really thin. It's exactly like you described, as if there's a golf ball stuck in your gullet. No appetite either and very uncomfortable. It is much improved now, though I still get shades of it. And I've had the "urinary hesitancy" thing (that's what it's called I discovered), that lasted about 4-5 months. Suddenly came, suddenly went. No pain, you just sit there and it takes its own sweet time, sometimes ages. Take a book in with you . We had a thread on that some time ago. The interesting thing is that, although the swallowing thing lasted much longer, I had both conditions at the same time. No idea what it all means....

I didn't connect either of these with RSD till I found others here had had the same things. At least in my case, they both resolved themselves eventually. So,you're not alone.

So glad to hear about the progress, roll on July; your doctor sounds OK, let's hope the rheumy is brilliant,
xxxx take care, no falling over please,
all the best
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote