View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 01:45 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused ready to throw my hands up

Good Morning all thank you very much for the add I have had 4 neck surgeries back in 2005 I had 3 in about a yrs time and just had my 4th one in sept. i got some relief from my headaches but yesterday my right arm was hurting so bad i could have sawed it off . i am wanting to file for disibitly an was wondering if anyone else has gotten it after they had there neck surgery? im sorry if my post is to long delete if you need to . just want input on others who have had this problem
Procedures
Related Diagnosis
Allograft, structural, for spine surgery only
Application of intervertebral biomechanical device(s) (eg, synthetic cage(s), methylmethacrylate) to vertebral defect or interspace
Application of intervertebral biomechanical device(s) (eg, synthetic cage(s), methylmethacrylate) to vertebral defect or interspace intervertebral biomechanical device(s) (eg, synthetic cage(s), methylmethacrylate) to vertebral defect or interspace
Arthrodesis, posterior interbody technique, including laminectomy and/or discectomy to prepare interspace (other than for decompression), single interspace;laminectomy and/or discectomy to prepare interspace (other than for decompression), single interspace; each additional interspace ahrodesis, posterior interbody technique, including laminectomy and/or discectomy to prepare interspace (other than for decompression), single interspace; each additional interspace
Discectomy, anterior, with decompression of spinal cord and/or nerve root(s), including osteophytectomy; cervical, each additional interspace
Excision of intervertebral disc
Fusion or refusion of 4- 8 vertebrae
INSERTION OF INTERBODY SPINAL FUSION DEVICE
Lumbar and Lumbosacral Fusion of the Anterior Column, Posterior Technique
doodlebug69 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote