View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 08:01 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

I've been living with whatever this is for over a year, but from reading a lot of posts on this site, I feel like I fit right in. I started off with a terrible headache that wouldn't go away, and a tooth ache. I went to Kaiser for the headache, but they sent me to my dentist. I went to my dentist and she sent me back. I went back and forth from the neurologist, to the dentist, then to the root canal doctor, back to the neuro. It's never ending. The MRI didn't show anything, the root canal hasn't stopped anything, they want me to have another one, and I'm on meds every day for 14 months now. My face stings and burns all the time, but at least all the other horrible stuff seems to have subsided. However, having read through a lot of your posts, reliving all the horrible first months with this, I'm worried about the future.

No one that has treated me wants to label me a TN patient. Your doctors seemed to know what you had right away. I've been thinking that I was overreacting or making things up, but everything I'm reading is me.
workingmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote