View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 03:24 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Question Hello everyone. Have some questions regarding results from my cervical spine MRI.

Hello,

It looks like many of you have the same issues I'm facing based on the findings from my Cervical Spine MRI. If anyone could put these findings in layman's terms, I would greatly appreciate it:

FINDINGS: An MRI Cervical Spine without contrast showed findings of cervical straightening, multi-level disc desiccation, mild endplate degeneration with mild disc bulges.

Minimal upper thoracic disc bulging with stenosis, mild right uncovertebral joint hypertrophy with mild right neural foraminal narrowing at C2-C3.

Minimal generalized disc bulging and moderate right and mild left neural foraminal narrowing due to uncovertebral joint hypertrophy at C3-C4.

Mild generalized disc bulging effacing the ventral thecal sac, moderate left and mild right neural foraminal stenosis due to uncovertebral joint hypertrophy at C4-C5.

Mild generalized disc osteophyte complex effacing the ventral thecal sac, at C5-C6.

Mild generalized disc bulging with small right paracentral component effacing ventral thecal sac, moderate bilateral neural foraminal stenosis , a simple perineural cyst along the exiting left C7 nerve root in left neural foramen at C6-C7.

Minimal disc disease without central canal stenois and small perineural cyst along exiting left C8 nerve root at C7-T1.

IMPRESSION:

1. Multilevel mild disc bulges without significant focal disc herniation or significant central canal compromise. Minimal C6-C7 central canal narrowing.

2. Moderate bilateral C5-C6, moderate to severe left C4-C5 neural foraminal stenosis due to uncovertebral joint hypertrophy. Additional mild to moderate neural formation narrowing.

3. Benign left C6-C7, C7-T1 and bilateral T1-T2, neural cysts.

Your input on a plan of action to help relieve my pain, tingling and numbness would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much.
walkfordogs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote