View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 01:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joopiter296 View Post
I'm so sorry to hear that yours has spread so much. I'm always curious...did something you know of cause it to spread? I can't imagine mine spreading anymore that what it has up my leg because just to have one limb so badly affected is agony. I'm in so much pain, i can barely move and have no idea how i will be able to tolerate such a long trip or even sit up for the office visit. I'm flat out with the foot elevated 24/7. Please keep me posted on your progress as well. I'm anxious to hear how your appointment goes

Gosh that just sounds terrible. I'm so sorry hon. CRPS can be so brutal. Just try and stay focused on the help you will be receiving. Is it possible to try and start moving around a little bit in advance? Of course I'm not a doctor and you'd want to check with yours first on any restrictions you might have.

I really have no idea why mine spread. It was several years before spread started to where I'm at now. It's beyond time for ketamine for me I think. Of course I am a little nervous as anyone is with any treatment I think, but I am trying to remain focused on the potential relief. I have heard such good things!

Sweet.. I will keep you posted and you do the same.. okay?

Best of luck! Vrae

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote