Thread: Change in sz.
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 07:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi tos8,

It sounds like you may be having simple partial sz. leading into complex partial sz. like me. I will often see colors of the rainbow flashing back and forth in my eyes and get a nervous feeling in my stomach this is a simple partial sz. then I blank out and sometimes wander around while other times I smack my lips a lot during the cp sz. if others are around you ask them to keep their eye on you and take note if you are smacking your lips, wandering around or pulling at your clothing this is all part of a cp sz.
From what it sounds like you are also having seasonal sz. meaning that you have more seizures at certain times of the yr. Since it seems like you need less serotonin cut back on the lights and see if that helps reduce your sz. and if you can get a FMRI, PET, SPEC, and CT scan done to get more detail of what's going on and triggering your sz. I have found seeing an Epileptologist the best thing I ever did these Drs. specialize in epilepsy and can treat it a lot better than any neuro. I have seen in the past 42 yrs. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote