View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 02:37 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks everyone for responding so quickly, I feel confident that I will get better - thanks for all of the information and advice. I will check back in occasionally to see how things are going for everyone - my girls keep me pretty busy when I'm not flaring up.

I had my apt with the nuero and she seemed to believe that I was having these problems and ordered up the MRI and EMG and some blood tests, but she did say that perhaps anxiety was making certain issues worse. It is hard to tell, I'm not an anxious person normally, but clearly having your body surprise you at any time during the day with a strange sensations is enough to give anyone anxiety I guess. I made it clear that the symptoms were happening and driving me partially crazy and really wreaking havoc on me, though, after seeing your comment ATX. I have decent insurance thankfully so I decided to go with having the exams just to be certain I can rule other issues out I suppose - but what really gives me some relief is that there are people who have responded the same way to the same vaccine have gotten better in time. I will hope and pray that I can kick 99% of my symptoms as well like you guys.

I will keep my chin up, and so should everyone else - thanks for that.
loominator is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote