View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 09:41 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Note I don't really know what to do anymore

Hi everyone first time using this so not quite sure how to do this but I have a serious problem with my wife, don't get me wrong I love her hence my wife but ever since just before the wedding she has been over controlling and it just seems to be getting worse at first I thought it might just be a phase but now it has got to the point I haven't left my house in 3 months because she just won't let me and although yes there is times she leave me alone in the house while she goes to the shops she takes the keys with her so I can't leave and when I question her about why all she says is that she thinks I'm going to talk to other women and I'm not being funny but I think of myself as loyal I have got rid of my Facebook page and had to get a new phone so that I didn't have girls numbers ok fair play I could do that but not allowing me out the house is a bit overboard isn't it and now she insists that I can't get a job because there are other woman that work everywhere but I can't help it if I have to work with women.
Now my main problem is that I want a job again and I want to be able to go outside some point this year but if I do that then she told me she will take my son and daughter away from me and tell everyone that I was abusive to her when I have never touch a woman in that way EVER!
What can I do I am becoming seriously depressed and I don't know how long I can last with this
ps3fan91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (10-31-2014)