View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 02:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa14 View Post
hey merlin~ thanks for reply. 1 1/2 more weeks for botox. we cant wait. hope it helps!! neurologist was cool this time, if botox don't help wash u may have a research group using magnets he can get into. hope you are doing well. your in our thoughts and prayers. thanks for listening and being a great influence on us.
Hey Lisa, Counting down the days I bet, my only recommendation is DO NOT put all your eggs in one basket. I too was hoping/wishing botox was the magic bullet, but not to be for me. If it helps, even a little, then this can be the bonus you both need. As for the magnets, I now have a programmable valve which is controlled by using a magnet. I had a magnetic underlay on my bed but after being fitted with this valve had to remove it from my bed. So the magnetic treatments are now a big NO, NO for me. I'm going to have another scan next week and a follow up appointment with the NS, but I'm not expecting any great resolution. I've found having those expectations then not receiving any resolution can be so soul destroying that I no longer develop such expectations, this way I can't be let down. It also means that if there is a success I can enjoy it fully.
Best of luck and best wishes for the Botox being a HUGE success. Let us know
Merl1n
Merl1n is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote