View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 03:40 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Is there anything else you can do besides take Klonopin ? Is the social anxiety new ?

I suggest exercise that does no cause shoulder/neck tension. It can change blood flow to the brain.
Hi Mark. Thanks for the quick reply. I've been watching these forums for the past few years for info and you are always a lot of help. It is greatly appreciated.

I've had social anxiety most of my life. I haven't really had to deal with it for the past decade or so because I've cleaned pools where I don't have to interact too much with people.

With this latest concussion I can't do really anything even slightly strenuous, so pools is not an option right now. I tried to get a job working inside around people and it just wasn't happening. The social anxiety flared up more than I thought it would. I think I'm going to just stick to Tylenol, as I've read a study a little while back that said it helps with social anxiety...and it does help a bit. Just not as much as Klonopin.

The walking is a good idea. I'd actually been doing that up till last week and I think that was helping out a bit. I need to get back on it. My laziness has gotten the better of me this week.

Thanks again for your advice

Gregg
GJ1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote