View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 06:47 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Morning everyone...brrr!! mid-autumn chill has finally arrived...

Aw, Barb timing could have been better with your mom visiting. Too bad you can't put it off until she goes home. Hope that your biopsy will reveal benign results. Keep us up to date...

Doydie, it's difficult when one of us doesn't agree with our children's choices. I hope and pray that your DH can open his heart and welcome your DD's choice if it becomes more serious.

Our DD married a Packer fan, of all things (we are diehard Cubs/Bears fans). Added to that, he is a conservative Christian and we are liberal Catholics. He is a wonderful husband and father to my DD and DGCs and gets along well with all of us (although I get the feeling I rub him the wrong way). We love him and honor his views and way of looking at the world. As long as he is an ethical person and he cherishes our DD we are fine with our differences. That is what is most important to us.

We were up at DD's house for several days to help out after she gave birth to Caydence Noel. DGD Haddie is doing well with the transition...she caught a devil of a cold though so she wasn't herself. She is still a delight no matter. We are going back up next week sometime to help out once SIL goes back to work.

Seems we have pretty much lost the lot we were looking to build a new house on someone has put money down on the lot. It was beautiful. Oh well:roll eyes:

CT scan came back with no tumors. The fat has been further destroyed due to Copaxone. my poor abdomen looks bad from all of the dents and rearranged fat cells as well as surgical scarring. At least it's not serious.

Well, onward and upward...DH and I have to order bathroom shower stalls and a tub today for the reconstruction of the flood zone. One of these days it will begin:roll eyes:

Have a great day!
ANNagain (11-01-2014), barb02 (10-30-2014), ewizabeth (10-30-2014), LoveCats (10-30-2014), SallyC (10-30-2014)