View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 08:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you all for your answers! I am so sorry that each of you are having problems of your on! I pray they will all get better really soon. Well I had an exciting week last week! First my father had a wreck, He is completely ok. Just shuck him up. Thank God for that! The biggie is my furbaby nearly died. He is one of my doggies. Weighs 112lbs. He woke me up last Tues. in the middle of the night. I thought he just wanted to go pee. So I let them out. When he came back in he just wasn't acting right. I had to call my daughter who is a vet tech. She came over, we both thought his stomach had twisted. We took him to the er clinic. They took xrays. It showed his liver was not quite right and there was fluid around it and the stomach. Had to keep him there on fluids until my vet opened. She imediately did an ultrasound. She is an amazing Vet!! She did xrays. Kept him to observe him. Then she had to do exploratory surgery. He had eaten a chestnut. It was the perfect size to get stuck at the end of his stomach and beginning of his intestines. We caught it just in time!! He was so good!! He has completely recovered now. We go get his staples out today. Anyway yesterday I walked him like always. He was so much better that he drug me all over my yard and field! I hurt so bad from his tugging! So today I let him walk by himself! Boy did he have a ball! So I know he will be ok. But the stress has really gotten to me. I am hurting below where I think the end of the rods are, all the way down my back and the sides are hurting to. It is so nice to be able to "vent" and talk to people who understand!
Puppykat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (11-03-2014)