View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 03:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi John,
After our email ping-pong in February, I began my daugher(15) on a GFCFSFCF diet. Thank goodness for Whole Foods, it was easier than I imagined. In addition to a natural hormone, She has now been seizure free for three months. Nothing....

The more research I did the more my common sense kicked in. I had never given thought to the intestinal health of my child. She was constipated, not drinking much water, and eating what I considered to be a healthy diet... full of white flours, and dairy. I have slowly taken her off of her ASD because I am healing her internally and see great results.

I am forever indebted to you, and your willingness to share your knowledge. I have yet to find a doctor that is interested in this subject. I quote your studies quite often, and suggest others look at your site.
I can not comprehend why others would not consider this route before more radical methods. Guess popping a pill is easy. Seeing the suicidal side effects reported on Neurontin made up my mind to pull her off of it.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope to report back with continued positive results.

Robin
RobinN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote