Old 06-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliana1964 View Post
I live in condo with "no pet " policy, however 2 years ago due to deep depression condition and anxiety I took a small dog as companion. At that time I deposit a letter to the association and the allowed me ( verbally) to keep my pet. The next board of directors as well as present have complied with that decision. The problem I face now is a lawsuit from one particular owner who is suing the association for allowing pets in the building. There are numerous owners with cats who are mentioned in the suit.
Does anyone has information on any legal documentation I can obtain to register my doggie as emotional support pet?
Quote:
I live in condo with "no pet " policy, however 2 years ago due to deep depression condition and anxiety I took a small dog as companion. At that time I deposit a letter to the association and the allowed me ( verbally) to keep my pet.
OK i, that sounds good for YOU.

Quote:
The next board of directors as well as present have complied with that decision.
This also is very good, in YOUR favour.

Quote:
The problem I face now is a lawsuit from one particular owner who is suing the association for allowing pets in the building.
I'm NOT clear on this part. What do you mean an "owner"? Please explain.

i, I go to a landlord, tenant site. I have been there for about a year now. It does have a small forum just for tenants. I think you OWN a Condo, is that correct? Some of the owners over there may be able to help you with this BUT since you have approval from present owner? and the previous one, WHAT is this person's Problem??

I had a smilar issue with the present owner of my building. He questioned me about having my iguanas here. I told him I have had them since I moved in in "92" and they have NEVER been an issue befgore. They don't make any noise, they don't shed, they only poo in the tub and they never go outside unless I am holding it/them, only one at a time and/or they are on a leash.

Some people are just JERKS, there is no other way to describe them. Rules have exceptions and some people ARE Jerks. It's the Law of the Jungle.

Oh, let me get you that link, I'll be right back.

OK, here it is i:

http://forums.uslandlord.com/

Good Luck!
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote