View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 07:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow, spent 5 hours at Costco pharmacy to get my Rx filled! Since the eye doctor didn't get the report to my Rheumy, and she was at a Doctors conference, I had to get a emergency pill advance, then after two hours, I found out the doctor didn't send my thyroid prescription, so they said it would be another two hours, then when the pager went off, they had filled the pill advance again, so I had to wait some more for the thyroid meds. The lady working the counter was very rude, and after 5 hours, even worse... You would think I would get a apology forthe 5 hour wait... Not the best thing to go through with neuropathy pain.
Wow, $25k would be a lot to pay a month, since I am a cash customer! I wonder if it is inflated for insurance, usually I get 50% off for paying cash.
Dorsal root damage would make sense, where in the spine wold the damage have to occur? My cervical and Lumbar spine look pretty good, but the thoracic spine is in bad shape, with a couple of possible spinal cord restrictions. T12 was had a old fracture, that didn't heal right, it is just under the bottom ribs. The entire T spine has OA and thinned discs. My chiropractor seemed to think I had a couple of bad falls possibly surfing to cause that much damage. I showed my Neurologist the x-ray, he just shrugged and said you can't tell much from x-rays... (he was done with me...)
I will have to read up on the Dorsal root, if it was damaged by SLE, that would fit, or Maybe the fracture? it makes sense that the hydroxyclorquine would not heal a 30 year damaged nerve system, but one can always hope!
[IMG][/IMG]

I realize that I would need some MRI views, this was taken 7 years ago...

Last edited by Jon_sparky; 10-31-2014 at 08:57 PM. Reason: added x-ray photo
Jon_sparky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote