View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Congratulations on the babies. When I had my oldest my room mate had twins, BIG twins, and she was nursing them. It seemed like she had babies on her breast the entire time we were in. She might change her mind real quick.

My daughter is bring her new beau over to meet us no Sunday. We usually go out to eat with her on Sunday but she said she didn't want to have an issue of Charlie making a scene in public so we will meet at our house.

Yes, today was Halloween. And I ate, and ate, and ate. But I did record it all in my food diary. I ordered a cranberry apple chicken salad at Dennys ronight but only ate half the cranberries, none of the glazed pecans and left the garlic bread which i all in the calorie count on their website. So I knew I could take some calories off of the entry in my diary. So I was within my calorie limits but they just weren't good calories at all. Michelle's room mate is a little tiny Asian man, loves candy and he never puts a pound on when eating bad things

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (11-01-2014), Kitty (11-01-2014), LoveCats (11-01-2014), SallyC (11-01-2014)