View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

It is cold and windy here today. North GA mountains got some snow last night!! The weather forecasters are going crazy this morning!!

I just went shopping on the BabiesRUs website and got the girls a Christmas present!! I know they'll be too little to remember anything about this Christmas but the parents and grandparents will surely enjoy it!!

I've already gotten several presents for my kids and a few friends. I have to buy early and when I have the money available. It helps because I'm not scrambling at the last minute trying to find gifts. I think everyone here will be buying for the girls this year.

Since I do all my shopping online I've been going through ebates.com to order anything I purchase. I get a rebate check every three months from them just for using their website to get to the stores websites. I checked this morning and I have $136 pending for my next cash back!! That's the most I've ever earned. Usually it's $40 or $50 dollars. I buy all my pet food and supplies using Wag.com and can go through ebates. It's really a nice tool to earn a little extra money now and then.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (11-01-2014), barb02 (11-01-2014), Debbie D (11-01-2014), LoveCats (11-01-2014), SallyC (11-01-2014)