View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Aw-stop reading, Barb...we DO know too much nowadays...keep us informed
I'm sure your mom will be a great source of support for you...

Kitty, I have heard many moms of twins successfully nurse. Whatever time she can do it is beneficial to the babies.

Wow, that wind storm was awful yesterday!! The poor kiddies were running to and fro gathering candy the way the squirrels have been gathering food for winter-fast and furious.

We pretty much finished up the outside fall cleanup. Just have to turn off the pond pump and put the heater in. All the pods on our honey locust blew off yesterday, just in time for the city to come pick up all of the leaves and pods next week.

We are finally ready to sign a contract for the reconstruction...we are ordering the tub and shower stalls today for both bathrooms and only need to choose lighting. Then we need to order the tile we have chosen for each bathroom and order the carpeting that needs to be replaced. Can't wait for all of this to be back to normal. I hate living with all of these holes in the walls and ceilings.

Well, stay warm, dry and safe today...
ANNagain (11-01-2014), barb02 (11-01-2014), Kitty (11-01-2014), LoveCats (11-02-2014), SallyC (11-01-2014)