View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 05:34 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default When did you guys know you had healed

New here and tried to find a similar thread but it was a bit challenging hopefully I can find some help here

About 4 months into PCS from a Car accident, Tboned, Nuero symptoms eyes tracking and focusing issues etc. Headaches have become less frequent, Psych symptoms were terrible at first but have begun to resolve. Other issues with cognitive impairment memory amnesia stutter slurring seem to have left me (I think).

Now to my question, I feel like I have had 3-4 good days in a row and feel I am recovering, but, how do you tell??,

I can remember from a previous concussion I returned to Hockey far to soon as I 'snapped" out of it about 2 weeks later and came to realise I was still in the midst of it.

I feel like somedays I am really on the ball, my supplements seem to help but how did any of you, if you got to healed or mostly, how did you know you were done?

I realise this may be a rambling kind of question, maybe my cognitive symptoms aren't better (Ha Ha) hopefully this makes sense, I would love any help or advice..

Thanks!
MVTBI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote