View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Kitty are there any lurking secrets/bad things to belong to rebates.com? I don't belong to anything like that. I have a niece that uses swag bucks from Amazon and she is always getting enough points or whatever it is to get things free. Last year I got hooked on my online shopping but this year I haven't been started looking. 6 babies barely under 3 is hard on us, especially when the parents aren't even married. And now one of my nephews is in a relationship with another woman. I just want to email her and warn her about what Matt's sperm count must be and he doesn't wear protection. why does it always have to be the woman. And she is only 19 years old. Sometimes I don't like the things I find out on face book.

I now have my laptop back!!! Yesterday my son in law sent me a message asking what all I used a computer for. When I looked at the tiny list I decided it wasn't worth the huge amount of money I would have to spend for an apple. So I started out by going to Best Buy and having the Geek Squad look at the laptop and seeing if it could be started. It could so I bought a generic charge cord and it is working fine. first thing I did as to run my virus and maintinence before I even started. When I was getting ready to turn it off for the night, I had 20 new updates I had to install! But I can't find anywhere on the iPad to delete history except for swiping upward on the home page ut it is getting slow on me

The Halloween candy will be gone tomorrow. That is if we leave it alone until my daughter gets here. We also gets to meet her new boyfriend. We are meeting at out house so DH won't make a scene where ever we may go out. He is a bit, put lightly, of a racist and her guy is black.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (11-02-2014), LoveCats (11-02-2014)