Thread: Stress and PN
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes Sue i do think that laughter is another way that helps some when dealing with pain, that was the exact reason i posted those Youtube video's, i was so glad when i read the responses.

Daniella, i too wondered how many here would benefit from it as well, my own PN is really going well these days, only slight burns every now & again, i do know how to do self hypnosis using a breathing technique, i admit i am a bit out of practice now, but was heavily into it going back a few years and it can be very powerful tool.

MrsD, my triggers were to much sugar or products made from high concentrates of sugar like beer, lemonade, icecream, rises in temp and if stressed was added to any of those things, it was a bad mixture.

Bob, i haven't a clue why, but the time of the day didn't make any difference to me, yet i have heard so many pn'ers say that their pain was always worse at night, & yeah, some of those all night talk shows on the radio were a blessing really, sometimes there better than a sleeping pill

Melody, i have gone through a fare bit of healing and what i experienced was a lot of flare ups along the way, about 4 years of it, pretty good now though.
Strange you mentioned about " ants crawling ", last week i had the exact same feeling that i could have swore that ants were crawling over my feet, but when i looked down there wasn't anything there [ i thought i was going nuty ] or more silly than i already am , we are getting the weird weather too, i think we can expect some not so normal reactions from our small nerves.
An emotional upset can trigger PN symptoms, boy, know wonder you got upset, jeez, who wouldn't ?.
I am no expert, but i would suggest that perhaps it could have been the phone call that triggered your flareup, seeing you said your feet started to go mad soon after the call, but they felt good beforehand, but its really impossible to say for sure as its the same symptoms appear whilst healing.

Last edited by Brian; 06-08-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote