View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemar View Post
possumtrot

it is usually due to something triggering an immune imbalance...our acupuncture therapist has a specialized biofeedback desensitizing protocol that really helps with this

Another thing that seems to really help is DanActive liquid probiotic by Dannon Yoghurt. It boosts GIT immune system and populates with good flora. We use it daily in conjunction with their Activia yoghurt.
I've been a yogurt eater for a while now and recently started eating DanActive. I actually got excited with your post, Chemar, since it sounded like maybe I'm on the right track. I'll keep up with it but was quite frustrated today after breaking out in hives again. The only thing different was that for the past 3 days I've taken tylenol. grrrr It is really going to stink if that's on my no-go list with ibuprofen. Out of curiosity I asked the pharmacist if it would be worth trying Aleve instead, but he was very discouraging. So it looks like I'm going to have to find an allergist so I can get this resolved. Thanks for your suggestion!
possumtrot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote