View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 02:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba222 View Post
Trying to understand this Ken.
Is it the despair and not being able to REALLY help most neurological patients?
Is it the bookworm, brainy person that becomes the Neurologist?
Is it just that it is all about the money, tests, and getting folks in and out?

Please advise.

Anyone to chime in?
I can only guess but I don't believe they(Neuro) despair and keep their mouth shut. Yes they may breathe different air than the rest of us(brainy) and yes the waiting lists are long and time is money. I think that "What we have here is a failure to communicate". For example at my last GP visit he handed me papers that usually have side effects of drugs,etc. I usually don't pay much attention.(My fault0 bUT IN THE PAPERS WERE SCATTERED REFERENCES TO PERONEAL,mULTIFOCAL pOLYNEUROPATHY. sOMEONE HAS BEEN TALKING TO SOMEONE. And it has not been me. I am trying to remember these words while fighting w/ the caps lock so this may or not be my diagnosis. But other than taking Draconian measures(hiring muscle) I feel that everyone is talking behind my back and I want in on the conversation. As another poster stated," So What?" Lets suppose you get lucky and have a good long revealing talk w/ the person who knows. Your treatment will only vary from mine according to what your blood tests dictate. If I am off track somebody set me straight. Stem Cell research, P-10 Knockdown, all are still in rats and mice. I may be feeling left out but I continue to feel better,better balance, am able to get up from toilet,(wooo-hooo). The shower may hurt but not so afraid of falling as before. Baba, I am not lumping all Neuro's into a bunch, just mine. Plus I will get my explanation, oh yes, I see my GP in three months. I wish you luck, Ken in Texas. P.S. 24hrs now without Hydrocodone 10-325, can you TELL!!!! but"that" they say is another story.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jenng (11-08-2014)