View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 02:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

TAYBM20,

i had pretty much the exact same symptoms a few years ago. I will suggest you to go take a look on my post about Re education posture global. Like Alison said VTOS is usually a mechanical problem so you have to get help to find what is wrong. I believe the R-P-G is the best way to go but a good PT or chiropractor who have good skills with TOS will be able to help you.

I my case a saw a few PT and chiropractor who did NOT have good skills with TOS and they made my condition worse so i had the first rib resction but dint make any differance. I was not able to write for more than 10 minutes without having terrible pain. Surgery was really easy for me but it was just a waste of time. After i found the Re education posture global and i believe it's the most amazing treatment you can get for any kind of TOS and also i found a really good neuro chiropractor who have good skills with TOS. So i have VTOS and NTOS but i am back at 80% i would say and i keep going foward .

I will sugest you to do everything you can to avoid surgery. If you are lucky surgery is gonna work but there is always chances of complications. If you are like me it's just a waste of time but at least you don't go backward. Do your best and make sure you find right people to help you!!

Alexis
husky601 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote