View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I finally got one contracter to come out today to give us an estimate. One will come out tomorrow and another Friday. The guy who came out today said he didn't see any evidence of mold that had accumulated at all so that was very good news. On of the problem as to why it smells so bad still is that we have just kept the door closed to one room that is ajacent and got some water. It is a very poorly designed bathroom that had sewage backed into it a long time ago and we don't use it except for storage. We took care of the problem years ago but we did an amateur job of blocking the drains so we just keep the door closed. So now we are keeping the door open and a fan constantly going to get it ventilated.

I can't place my finger on what is wrong but I have this vague pain in my upper right chest right underneath my collar bone. Also I am not able to sing as well as I used to. Heck, I can't sing as well as I did last week. I am an alto and for any who understands reading music here, I can hardly sing a G. I would just like to join the men's section and be a tenor! I will keep an eye on both problems

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (11-06-2014), LoveCats (11-06-2014)