View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 01:28 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I guarantee you're completely fine. I just read your post from May detailing your concussion history, and I'm 95% sure we're in pretty much the same boat. Frustration? Check. High psychological sensitivity to even the prospect of damage? Check. Lacking the painful (but helpfully indicative) ability to get headaches? Check. Just as you may or may not have been incessantly contemplating over the past few months, I've become more and more scared of even the tiniest bumps... and for what? Yeah, after them I feel a "depressed mood" and even feel a slight raise of pressure in my head. I also, as you wrote, tend to acquire a sort of brain fog. But these "symptoms" are entirely psychosomatic--I guarantee it. In the end, it took a doctor's firm manhandling of my head for me to realize, "Wait... I can totally, like, control whether or not I feel this pressure." (If you're interested, the "pressure" is probably just a result of adrenaline's ability to dilate the nasal passageway)

Please forgive my rambling. I just really want to help you out with this horrible thing that I've think I've come to understand a little bit about.
crobert is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Galaxy1012 (11-06-2014)