View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Three or Four episodes?

With each one the neuropathy is progressing? Since it's affecting your face as well...Well I'd call and get a HEAD HONCHO of the neuro dept at the best hospital you can no matter how far! And soon?

Explain the 'progression' when making the appointment...I bet you will be fit in and on the road to LOTS of testing and all. Beats the alternatives...

When I was first admited to the ER during the 14 hour wait to be seen... the rage went from above the ankles to the knees. Took the month prior to go from the toes to the ankles. The fingers were started to be affected the week before the hospital and it was half-way to the elbow. First diagnosed with the PN, Took a year and 3 neuros to get the CIDP diagnosis....So please eliminate the auto-immune aspects ASAP. The options aren't fun at all! The numbness is now stopped at the buttocks for the legs, the elbows for the arms.

Rest for now tho, See if there is improvement and first thing Monday CALL! With auto-immune issues, the sooner treated the less damage done.

's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote