View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Smile Cervical Dystonia and Fibromyalgia run my life also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF18 View Post
i've had dystonia and fibro for about 2.5 yrs. it's taken control of my life and it's affecting my family as well since i'm always mad and irritated. meds dont' work. my neurologist is out of answers since the Botox is not responding. i don't know what to do. my depression is getting worse and i find myself wishing i don't wake up to avoid going through my painful days. i know my stress from everything i'm going through doesn't help due to the pain. I don't know what to do anymore. is anyone out there going through the same thing?
I also have both illnesses, I've had fibro for six years an dystonia for about four years. I have started botox again, it is helping but really hard at first because I always seem to get drop neck so I stopped for a while till pain got unbearable. One thing that has made the fibro better recently is the high vitamin and high antioxidant juice like the naked green machine. I've been drinking atleast two a day and I guess it's the anti-inflammatory properties that have made difference in my energy and pain level. Still in pain but better. Haven't found many people that have both so glad I found this site.
gulfcrest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote