View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 09:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
I may have been given a lesson in the old saying " You get what you pay for". I had a B-1 tablet in my hand and felt an irregularity. Inspection showed a small protusion that looked like a shaft of a small feather. Too small to pluck w/fingers, I bit it w/my teeth. It broke off in my mouth I wallowed it around my mouth until I realized that it was not going to melt or dissolve. I'm no Dr. but I thought "This could be BAD". I spit and tossed the evidence I needed to supplement my retirement before I thought. Oh well. I bought the Spring Valley brand that is at the Wal-Mart stores. This might have happened even if the pills had costed a gazzillion dollars. Machines are used in all manufacturing and I feel this was a piece of plastic. I am now "feeling" all the pills as I take them and looking for a happy medium between discount and pharmaceutical grade products. I paid 47$ for 100 of Co-Q-10 and swallowed hard and walked out with them. I will talk to my Chiropractor as he sells supplements but is not nearly as convenient. I need o learn more the different grades of products and will search. I wish all relief, repair, and a happy and safe season as we approach the holidays. Ken in Texas.
I like to use Amazon.com and Iherb.com for purchases when I have some time to wait.

Good luck!
baba222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zkrp01 (11-07-2014)