View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 03:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandBella View Post
Have you looked into vision therapy? I am into mine for the last 5 months - just started to read my first book in 2 years.
G&B
I have browsed the subject, I was sent to an optho who said I had mild Exophoria then was sent to neuro optho who said I had mild convergence insufficiency, I don't know if they both mean the same thing in fact I think I called them something else unrelated earlier- anyways, my neuro optho said "you dont need surgery" come back in six months, I have asked for a second opinion and that is pending. Thing is, I don't feel like anything is mild, driving is difficult, reading books is extremely limited and I avoid it now, and at the end of the day or during stressful periods I feel like I have to flex my eyes to focus on something. I have caught my eye wandering significantly it was almost comical I wish I had taken a picture, so that I would be taken seriously. Any info would be appreciated, this forum is helping me immensly fight through the "is this really happening" " Maybe its me" kind of things.
MVTBI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote