View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Sorry to worry you all

It is so wonderful to have friends that care and miss me for sure. Thanks for checking in on me G~ snf Jo, Helen, Mark and others.
I was on a spinning plate with the food flying off would put a good perspective on it. Then on top took on a new project. Adding more food to the plate.
I am speaking on behalf of families in medical/legal crisis with mental health issues and their often disappointing support from law enforcement.

I spoke and met with several key persons in the county on this issue, and in mid October will meet in Harrisburg at a conference with those fighting for forensic training for police officers on this issue and changes in the court system.

Many bi-polar and schezophernic (sorry for spelling) loved ones had real problems in the legal system.

My Uncle died two weeks ago and it was so sad, Mom's younger brother. My Aunt's his wife and one close to me in age came up and took me out for the morning...I loved seeing them.
It really helped me catch my breath.

De's w/c earning part is settled, she was able to pay me back for medications and legal fees so we are going to Orlando next month for 6 days...4 of us for $1,300!!! Staying at a value hotel onsite Disney. We will spend one day at Disney, one at Universal, one at Sea world, and one at the OCean.....

If the skies are free from Hurricains, lol.
I am cherrier, my anxiety still is troubling and my physical energy level is nil!
To all I owe email to I will catch up.
Hugs and love,
G-Mom2 I will call you later,
Love Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote