View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Wow Bizi, how great you did the run, unless I used a stroller or rollator to lean on I wouldn't be able to walk it with my back. Lunch sounded yummy!

It's cold up here too, frost has killed even the mums already. Last of the grass cut, time to put summer toys away. This Summer flew by far to fast. We had the two trips in early June, last week was Disney, our last trip until funds get back up, and dd has a conference for YouTube Thanksgiving weekend. It's in Seacaucus NJ, across from NYC. The exit before the tunnel so I think I can drive it okay.
As long as no snow storms.

My sisters health is still so poor. I am still taking meals snacks, doctor trips or even to ER with her. Family never shows up. This week she had me dye her hair. They are planning a type of wish trip for her in the next few weeks while she is feeling strong enough.

The other siblings are never around. Thee Queen bee sister that started all the mess supporting my brothers fraud; un friended my sister. She wanted my sister to get a wish trip for her siblings to go too, so she could get in on it. When sister said no way, she Un-friended her. It even showed on the sick sister PM page, she was unfriended. How mean nasty, disgusting!

Makes me sick how shallow people could be. These will be her last holidays if she doesn't get on the liver transplant list. When I was coloring her hair even her scalp is complete yellow. Her belly is so distended and she spent several days in the hospital when her potassium was down to 2, now it's up to 36. It needs to stay above 35 and higher for her trip.

I am making soup today, I sent chili down last night, Sunday I hope her family is there. I go during the week in the evenings until she is ready to sleep. I have hurt from the fraud they did to my father and his estate with intent to keep me from benefiting in the Will, but, God gave me a gift of Grace to help the meek.

I miss you guys on here, I can't believe it's November, another year gone by...
Love reading to catch up.
Love
Di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-08-2014), Dmom3005 (11-08-2014), Mari (11-08-2014)