View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member
Default 8 months PCS update

Here i am 8 months after having a hard fall on concerete impacting my right side of my head. I was disoriented after the fall however not sure I blacked out, if so it may or may not have been for long. However the hit was intense.

To date i'm able to exercise and socialize however I get immensely exhausted afterward.

Here are my current issues that i'm struggling with:

1. Fatigue. I'm not sure if this is due to insomnia that left me at 1-3 hours of sleep per night after the injury. I'm now sleeping 4-6 hours per night which is a big imporvement.

2. Tinnitus. I got Tinnitus in my right ear from the fall. The tinnitus seems to be slowly starting to fade however at times it can still be bother some. The first 3 months the Tinnitus was absolutely Crazy loud and i could not do anything. i was also sensitive to all sounds. Tinnitus is a strange symptom that i feel like my body is telling me to slow down.

3. Light issues: As soon as it gets dark out my body and brain want to shut down. I never had this before however it is very bothersome. I figure it's from lack of sleep.

4. Brain Fog: Brain fog and times of confusion still come and go.

Resolved: Most headaches are gone, anxiety is mostly gone, balance issues resolved.

They say that what's not healed in 12 months becomes Chronic or life-long. It's not easy however i do my best to march forward.
martin82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (11-10-2014)