View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 11:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
Nice to find someone who is using this patch and it is helping them.

And on my feet it's mainly the soles that hurt so much too. Do you find yourself hobbling to the couch or bed when the pain hits ? Until a few months ago I was able to walk on my heel if the pad and middle of foot started but the heel is now affected and when it all hits at once I'm a sight to see trying to get somewhere to sit down

The heel feels like there is a stone bruise on the entire heel. Remember those from going barefoot in the summer time ? I honestly don't know if all of my feet issues are the SFN but I just blame it all on that. Guess I really need to have a foot dr taking care of my feet ?

Thanks much for your post

Debi from Georgia
Hi Debi, I completely understand how you feel! Having the soles of my feet affected by the conditions I have makes walking very difficult as sometimes they all act up at once; hot, cold, red, purple, black. I've given up trying to figure out which condition causes which pain. Pain is pain and since I'm never out of it, I just take it one day, sometimes one hour at a time. My Achilles tendons burn and the top of my are affected by CRPS
My hands have the same issues in fingertips and palms. It feels like I have lost all the padding on the bottoms of feet and am walking on bone. I can still walk on my heels but long term, that will probably do more harm. Actually, everything hurts, legs, arms too. The SFN in action!

One of the best things I've done, although I resisted it for a long time, was to get a mobility scooter so I can go out of the house on occasion. Getting one was admitting I'm sick but I finally got over it. I have a number of providers I see and haven't added a Podiatrist but probably shouldThanks for writing and I hope things improve for you soon! Deb
deb b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (11-11-2014), St George 2013 (11-11-2014)