Old 11-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF18 View Post
i've had dystonia and fibro for about 2.5 yrs. it's taken control of my life and it's affecting my family as well since i'm always mad and irritated. meds dont' work. my neurologist is out of answers since the Botox is not responding. i don't know what to do. my depression is getting worse and i find myself wishing i don't wake up to avoid going through my painful days. i know my stress from everything i'm going through doesn't help due to the pain. I don't know what to do anymore. is anyone out there going through the same thing?
Fibro for 14 yrs, Dystonia for about 3-5 (just diagnosed 10 days ago). Started at my new pain clinic. Dr. is 28-30 yrs. old, and knows some things . He already did a cervical epidural. Unfortunately, the treatment benefits only lasted 2 days. Those 2 days were wonderful...( "I did the dougie") Next is botox then surgery. Those 2 days gave me HOPE. With a more positive attitude, I know my quality of life is going to get betta and betta. Follow the suggestions given: get up out the bed daily, shower, put on some smacker lip gloss, walk for 5-10 mins (more if able), call an empathetic friend, write your kids a sticky sweet letter...any/all things to distract yourself. PRAYER CANT HURT. I know you can do it! love, love, love to you
trishaa2014 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote