View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 10:05 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
There are normal ranges and then ranges that are right for you when you felt better. An example would be B12 levels. Having a low normal B12 is a red flag to us here. And at 30, yours should be above 500. You may want to post what tests and results you've had, your lifestyle, your diet, etc. That may help others provide you with more meaningful feedback.
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. My B12 was taken a few weeks after I started a B Complex and was at 400 which I've also read is low, especially with supplementation. interestingly enough, months later my B6 was taken and was high (44) which apparently can also cause/contribute to neuropathy. Since then I've taken out the B complex (due to the high B6) and am now taking a B12 raw supplement and my level as of last week was at 1100, quite the jump! I had two pregnancies within two years and breastfed and in addition, was taking acid reducing pills which I believe could all contribute to a deficiency. Any insight on recovery time from B12 once your levels start to rise?

Thanks again
sara1011 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote