View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 04:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcafflicted View Post
I have tarlov cysts in the low back. I have been unable to walk or stand for more than a few minutes for over a year. The only way to relieve my pain was to sit in a recliner. I couldn't sleep in a bed. The pain in my low back was so
bad that I would push ppl out of the way to get to a chair and relief! I take
2 narcotic strength pain relievers and muscle relaxants with no help!
But then my Dr. tried Lidocaine patches on me! Oh they worked so good on me!
I can be up and around almost like my old self. I still have pain running down my left leg and weakness in that leg. I still have bowel and bladder symptoms.

But Lidocaine patches will cover the pain in my back so I can make meals, get my mail, walk my dog. Yesterday I did a bit of gardening!!

I know all of you here know what it means to be able to have a little bit of your life back as it once was. Even if just a bit. It is worth it to try these patches. They worked right away. I put one on in the morning and off at bedtime. I was able to cut the patches into 1/3 and still get good relief so you can make the prescription stretch more than a month. Just place them
right where it hurts the most in your back.

They are not cure alls. They just gave me the ability to walk and stand again. I hope this is helpful to you all.
Peace!
Thank you!
J for Timy
J for Timy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote