View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 12:39 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Kelly, That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear their names.

Trish, I have had neuros say that I may not have MS. Then they look at my MRI's and say - you definitely have MS.

I had the thyroid biopsies on Tuesday. I did not have a whole lot of faith in the hospital. They told me to be there two hours before the procedure and to fast and not drink water. Well I only needed to be there an hour before and I did not need to fast. There were four people in the room while I was having the biopsies - the ultrasound tech, a nurse, the radiologist who did the biopsies, and a pathologist. It just hurt a bit and my throat is still a little tender. The pathologist said the doctor would get the results tomorrow so I am going to try calling in the afternoon to see if I can find out anything. but I may not hear anything until early next week. One of the nodule was mainly cystic which the radiologist was a good thing. The smaller one was solid. I hate waiting!!!

My mom left this morning for her flight back to Ohio. She was here for 17 days which was too long for both us. She is ready to be back in her own place and her own bed. It is actually cold here. The temperature right now is 39 and the wind chill is lower. I had to get out my winter clothes a few days ago. Of course it is 30 degrees below normal. That's what happens when I move south.

Last edited by barb02; 11-13-2014 at 01:54 PM.
barb02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (11-14-2014), LoveCats (11-13-2014), SallyC (11-13-2014), tkrik (11-13-2014)