View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 08:46 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by elz100 View Post
hi all,
I was diagnosed with migraines with sensory auras a year ago (only had one or 2 sensory auras, but normally get visual auras).
then for the last month or so I am getting bad headache/migraines pretty much every night. its normally after finishing work and I also get jaw pain. the head pain seems to be getting more severe though. I also feel abit sick with them.
the other day I felt like my legs went weak when I went to stand up, and im not sure if it was one or both legs.
I don't take any regular pain relief, I occasionally take paracetamol or a triptan, but not all the time. anyone else get this?
I also feel like my eyes are blurry all the time.
I would urge you to request a ct scan of the brain. I started similarly to how you describe your nightly headaches, but they quickly became constant. I could hear my own pulse in my ears. My scan revealed swelling of the brain, which eventually was diagnosed as hydrocephalus. I did have some mild nausea with the headache. Good luck and hopefully it ends up being something easy like plant allergies!
Rynohanley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote