View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 06:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Scared!

Hello everyone. I have suffered with sacral, hip, foot pain for years. I was told it was sciatica or one leg is shorter then the other. A Tarlov cyst was found in my sacral area when I had a cat scan because they thought I was having a gall bladder attack. It is reported that it is 2cm and expanding the sacrum. It says this is a large cyst. I also have many digestive issues, urinary frequency with some leakage. I had an appointment with a nerosurgeon and they reschedualled me for a time I can make. I waited two months for the appointment. The guy has pretty bad reviews anyway so I am going to try to go with someone else..I know someone who has had surgery with Dr. F and this Dr helped her get in touch with him. What can I do in the mean time to help things. Because if my digestive issues I can't handle pain medal. I am overweight and try to walk daily. Is a 2cm cyst large? I am wondering. Too what are the chances of having another cyst in my cervical/thorastic area? I have pain there two. Thanks!
marcyk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote